Black and white, because we love it or we hate it! I could see from my customers that there was no in-between ;-) Made with aniseed essential oil, this natural soap smells like black licorice, an intense perfume that is both fresh and sweet. Aniseed essential oil has truly amazing properties:
- It totally eliminates odors. For example, in the kitchen, no more garlic or onion smells on your hands.
- It also eliminates body odors, which makes it an ally of choice for all hunters who want to be discreet.
- Some even say that the essential oil of aniseed could... attract fish. They seem to love it!
The black color is made with activated charcoal, known for its detoxifying power, and its ability to absorb unpleasant odors from the ambient air.
Anise Star is, in the end, a really surprising soap, that I love!
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Olive Oil
- Organic Shea Butter, fair-trade certified
- Organic Cocoa Butter, fair-trade certified
- Sodium Hydroxide (a salt that transforms oils into soap)
- Essential Oil of Aniseed
- Vitamin E
- Colour (mix of micas and oxides)
- Nothing else!
Natural: 100%, Vegan: 100%
This soap can be used for hands, body and face. It produces a rich lather and leaves the skin well hydrated. Some of our customers with skin issues such as psoriasis or eczema told us that this soap was suitable for them.
INCI: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Hydroxide, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Pimpinella Anisum (Aniseed) Oil, Tocopherol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Activated Charcoal